Integrated Bodywork is OPEN
To keep everyone safe, we have made the following changes to our operations.
Please keep reading to be informed:
- Face Masks: Patients are required by provincial health regulatory bodies to wear masks. Please bring and wear a clean disposable or reusable mask during your entire visit. We too will be wearing a disposable surgical mask and change it after each session.
- Screening: Your intake form and COVID-19 survey must be completed prior to arrival. Please reschedule your appointment if you feel unwell, or have symptoms such as fever, coughing or trouble breathing. You can reschedule online, call 416-567-4710 or email at email@example.com. At this point, we will be waiving our customary fees for late cancellations and rescheduling. All our practitioners will do a self-assessment test and a temperature check prior to their shift.
- Check-In: We ask that, upon arrival, everyone use the medical-grade hand sanitizer provided in the waiting room to sanitize your hands and arms (up to the elbows). We will also be checking your temperature with a non-contact infrared thermometer upon your arrival.
- Physical Distancing: Please arrive at your scheduled appointment time (not too early or late) in order to avoid contact with other patients and to allow us enough time to disinfect everything between patients.
- Treatment Room and Waiting Room: Will be cleaned and disinfected after each session.
- High-Touch Items: Will be removed (e.g., blankets, heating pads).
- Linens: We are going to use disposable sheets and face cradle covers and change our uniforms after each session.
- Payment: We encourage contactless transactions, such as e-Transfer, credit, or debit.
You can view and book all of our services here on our booking site
When is the right time to get treatment for pain?
Why do I have pain in areas unrelated to my original injury?
What are some signs I need to get my pain treated?
We specialize in treating acute and chronic pain.
Osteopathy is an established recognized system of healthcare which relies on manual contact for diagnosis and treatment. It integrates the whole body, including the mind with emphasis on allowing the body’s built-in tendency to self-heal naturally without medicine.
Massage therapy is beneficial for chronic pain, muscular overuse or everyday stress. Massage can also eliminate or reduce inflammation by increasing joint mobility and the flow of fluids throughout the body.
Frequency Specific Microcurrent
Frequency Specific Microcurrent (FSM) is a technique that uses electrical stimulation to heal tissue and to help eliminate pain and aid in the healing of an acute injury or after an operative procedure.
We help people in chronic and acute pain become pain free
Chronic pain is complicated. Sometimes there is no understandable cause of chronic pain, yet the pain and suffering are real. Osteopathic Manual Practitioners have a more holistic approach to pain relief that can provide relief when more traditional approaches do not.
Pain treatment in traditional western medicine tends to be mechanistic. That is, it views the body as a machine. When there is pain, it is because there is an injury, so the injury and the nerves affected by the injury are the focus of treatment.
Pain treatment that reduces the reliance on painkillers
When injuries heal but pain remains, the typical western medical approach is to provide anti-inflammatories and/or painkillers to provide relief. This approach does not necessarily impact the underlying issues and can lead to patients being reliant on pain management drugs for an extended period of time. This can take a physical and financial toll on patients.
Treating chronic and acute pain by treating the whole person
In the osteopathic perspective, one needs to treat the whole person: body, mind and spirit. Instead of viewing the body as a machine, osteopathy looks at pain as the result of complex interactions between physical factors as well as psychological and social factors, also referred to as the “biopsychosocial” approach.
Helping you regain your optimal health without medications and surgeries
Osteopathic Manual Practitioners’ more holistic approach to pain relief can provide relief when more traditional approaches do not. Our mission is to help you regain your optimal health without medications and surgeries. We also help people who are looking for complementary therapies to current medical treatment.
At Integrated Bodywork we not only care about your treatment, we care about you.
Read more about our approach to pain treatment.
To read more about how Osteopathy works, please visit the website of The Institute of Classical Osteopathy
Located at Yonge and Eglinton in mid-town Toronto
We are conveniently located at Yonge and Eglinton on the north east corner. We are just a 2 minute walk from Eglinton subway station with nearby convenient parking. Please view our clinic location and map.
During the 11 years as a client of Ki-Hun Lee, I have received shiatsu, massage and osteopathic treatments to help with high blood pressure, elevated stress levels, physical injuries and emotional upsets. What sets Ki-Hun apart from other practitioners that I’ve had in the past is the combination of superior skill in the three treatment modalities with a caring and empathic bedside manner. I have highly recommended Ki-Hun to my family, friends and colleagues, many of which have become his clients.