We are offering complimentary Osteopathy Virtual Consultation to both existing patients and
new patients until April 30th, 2020. This session can support your health and stress
management until we can see you again. Feel free to take the advantage of this virtual
consultation during which you can ask questions about what you can do on your own to
ease the symptoms you are experiencing or the practitioner’s treatment and see if they are
right for you if you haven’t been our clinic yet.
What is Telehealth?
In the osteopathic perspective, one needs to treat the whole person: body, mind and spirit. Instead of viewing the body as a machine, osteopathy looks at pain as the result of complex interactions between physical factors as well as psychological and social factors, also referred to as the “biopsychosocial” approach.
Who is eligible for Telehealth?
Osteopathic Manual Practitioners’ more holistic approach to pain relief can provide relief when more traditional approaches do not. Our mission is to help you regain your optimal health without medications and surgeries. We also help people who are looking for complementary therapies to current medical treatment.
How it Works
All you need is an internet connection, access to a desktop, laptop, smart phone or tablet, and to follow these instructions:
- Book your consultation online HERE or by emailing or phoning the clinic * Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-567-4710
- Complete your intake forms. They will be emailed to you as soon as you book your appointment. Please take the time to complete these prior to your appointment.
- You can join your telehealth appointment using either a cell phone/tablet/iPad or a desktop computer. You do not need to download any kind of applications, simple click on “Begin your online appointment” button in the appointment reminder email.
- Please arrive to your appointment a few minutes early – ** note: It works best with chrome/Firefox and android device at this moment.**
- When your therapist is ready, they will welcome you with live video connection in your private and secure one:one appointment.
To ensure you have a great appointment please ensure the following:
- You have your camera set up in a location that allows you to move around and still be seen
- You have clear audio – you may want to consider using earbuds for clearer sound (not necessary)
- Have a private space free of distraction so you can focus on what you need
- You check more information on how to join the online appointment here.