What is Telehealth?
Telehealth Services allow you to have a virtual appointment with your practitioner over a secure connection. It is similar to other video calls you might
have done before, such as Skype or Zoom. Integrated Bodywork uses the same platform for our telehealth appointments as we do for our online
appointment booking. The Jane App platform is an easy to use and secure system that is trusted by many health care professionals and their clients.
How it Works
All you need is an internet connection, access to a desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet, and to follow these instructions:
- Book your consultation online HERE, or by emailing or phoning the clinic * Email us at email@example.com or call 416-567-4710
- Complete your intake forms. They will be emailed to you as soon as you book your appointment. Please take the time to complete these prior to your appointment.
- You can join your telehealth appointment using either a cell phone/tablet/iPad or a desktop computer. You do not need to download any kind of applications, simple click on “Begin your online appointment” button in the appointment reminder email.
- Please arrive to your appointment a few minutes early – ** note: It works best with chrome/Firefox and android device at this moment.**
- When your therapist is ready, they will welcome you with live video connection in your private and secure one:one appointment.
To ensure you have a great appointment please ensure the following:
- You have your camera set up in a location that allows you to move around and still be seen
- You have clear audio – you may want to consider using earbuds for clearer sound (not necessary)
- Have a private space free of distraction so you can focus on what you need
- You can check more information on how to join the online appointment HERE, or watch the video below.